Pepper PPC is giving away free PPC services to a Yorkshire charity
We are delighted to announce that we are giving away six months of free PPC account management to a local charity through a giveaway.
Google Ad Grants is an advertising solution, which grants $10,000 Google Ads monthly advertising budget to non-profit organisations. The grant enables charities to reach a bigger audience, spread the word on their activities, raise more money, and recruit more volunteers.
Excited about Google giving back and wanting to raise awareness of this opportunity amongst non-profits, Pepper PPC has decided to give back to its local community in Yorkshire by offering one local charity free PPC account management services for six months.
If you’re a charity or non-profit organisation based in Yorkshire that is already a Google Ad Grantee or is looking for help applying for the grant and running Google Ads campaigns, you are encouraged to enter.
How your charity can apply for free PPC account management
- Be a Yorkshire-based charity or non-profit organisation with valid charity status.
- Be enrolled or eligible for the Google Ad Grants scheme.
For a non-profit or charity to be in with a chance of winning six months of free PPC services, you just need to complete the short application form below before 5:30pm GMT on 30 November 2019.
You’ll find the full terms & conditions of the giveaway at the bottom of this blog post.
APPLY HERE: Pepper PPC giveaway application form
Pepper PPC will check first that each applicant is eligible, and from there a winning charity or non-profit organisation will be selected at random using a tool called random.org.
What will the winning charity receive?
The chosen charity will receive one full day of PPC account management every month for six months.
Firstly, Pepper PPC will set up a Google Ads account and enable the charity to use it if they have not already.
Pepper PPC will also assist the charity in applying for a Google Ad Grant, if they haven’t already done so.
Lastly, Pepper will manage and optimise ad campaigns to improve the charity’s website traffic quality. The agency will optimise towards the charity’s PPC goals, helping to increase awareness, donations, and volunteer numbers.
What is Google Ad Grants?
Google Ad Grants is an advertising solution, which grants $10,000 Google Ads monthly advertising budget to non-profit organisations. The grant enables to reach a bigger audience, spread the word, and recruit more volunteers.
PPC advertising is an excellent way for charities and non-profits to generate awareness and increase donations and numbers of volunteers through displaying your messaging to people searching for non-profits.
There are a few guidelines to follow and things to remember for best practice when using Google Ad Grants advertising:
- The ads will be entirely text ads without any visuals.
- Ads will appear below the ads of paying advertisers.
- All campaigns must be keyword targeted.
- Maximum cost per click is capped at $2.00.
- The granted advertising budget is $10,000 of Google Ads advertising every month.
How Google Ad Grants works
Google Ads appear in Google SERPS (search engine results pages) above the organic search results, making each advertising message clearly visible to search engine users.
Google Ads enables charities to optimise their ads through targeting specific audiences to reach the most relevant people and setting campaign goals.
Google already works with more than 20,000 non-profits in over 50 countries.
Why non-profits should apply for Google Ad Grants
Here are just a few ways in which your non-profit could benefit from a Google Ad Grant:
- Increased visibility and awareness of the cause of the non-profit.
- More donations.
- More volunteers.
- The budget is used to connect with users who are most likely to engage.
Read success stories from non-profits around the world, where Google has supported a wide range of causes — from classrooms in need and animal welfare, to food banks and innovative science education.
Who is eligible for Google Ad Grants?
To be eligible for Ad Grants, your non-profit must:
- Be based in one of the partner countries.
- Have a valid charity status.
- Acknowledge and agree to Google’s required non-discrimination certifications and donation use and receipt.
- Have a website that meets Ad Grants’ website policy standards.
- Receive the Ad Grants pre-qualification process approval.
How your non-profit can apply for Google Ad Grants
Here are the steps you must take to get started:
- See if you meet the application criteria.
- Submit your application for Google for Non-profits.
- Enrol on the Google Ad Grants program.
- Set up your Google Ads account.
- Submit your account for review.
APPLY HERE: Pepper PPC giveaway application form
About Pepper PPC
With years of experience in PPC, paid social, and display advertising, Pepper PPC works and liaises with company stakeholders, in-house teams, and other agency partners to provide a fully-fledged and encompassing approach to paid advertising.
Business owners or charities interested in Pepper PPC’s services should visit pepper.agency or call +44 11 3460 0177 for more information.
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- The competition will run from 10AM on 04.11.2019 to 17:30PM on 30.11.2019. Applications sent before or after these times will not be considered.
- There is one prize available, which is six months of free PPC consultancy and account management. This will be one day per month for six months.
- There will be one winner.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The winner will be selected at random using the random.org tool.
- Pepper PPC will contact the winner via email and/or telephone.
- The competition is open to Yorkshire-based charities only. We, therefore, reserve the right to draw a new winner at random if a charity is not based in Yorkshire.
- If the winner does not respond before 09.12.2019, the prize will be forfeited, and we will draw a new winner at random.
- The winning charity’s name will be announced in a blog post on the Pepper PPC blog and will be shared on Pepper PPC’s social media channels.
Notes on GDPR
- The application link above takes you to a Microsoft Form, where you will be asked to supply the following information: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, Charity Website URL, Charity Status, Charity Location, PPC Status, and Google Ad Grantee Status.
- You are submitting data and personal data into the Microsoft Form for the purposes of entering this giveaway.
- The data will remain in the Microsoft Form and we will only use the details to ensure you are eligible to enter the competition and to contact the winner.
- Access is limited to the employee at Pepper PPC who is running the competition.
- None of your data, personal or otherwise, will be used for any other purposes, and the Microsoft Form will be deleted once the prize has been claimed.
- Microsoft Forms is GDPR-compliant, and your data will be stored on servers in Europe. You can find more information here.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.