Website Pepper PPC agency
Are you an ambitious PPC expert ready for a new challenge? Do you want to head up your own PPC department and have full ownership over its vision and direction?
We’re looking for a PPC Manager to head up our PPC agency and eventually become the PPC Director. For the right candidate who is motivated and looking for a step up, this is a very exciting opportunity to come in and grow the agency, eventually building a team of PPC specialists around you. You’ll have support from the Directors along the way.
The duties of this role can be broadly broken down into four key areas:
- Ensure the highest quality of work is delivered by implementing best practices and following processes
- Team management, including strategical growth management
- Identify training and development needs of the team
- Create and present inductions for new team member
- The ideal candidate will be experienced with Paid Media platforms, including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Facebook Ads.
- You will have hands-on experience with all things PPC. From creating and optimizing campaigns, producing reports, leading on client calls, to crafting a winning PPC strategy for our clients.
Promote the agency
- You’ll be keen to take responsibility for the agency’s direction and strategy when it comes to promoting the agency and securing new clients.
- This may include arranging your own webinars, speaking at events, running PPC ads for the agency, promoting the agency on social media, and blogging to name a few examples.
- You’ll have full autonomy to decide on the best strategy to use and we’ll support you along the way with creative support and developer resources.
Secure new business
- The confidence to attend client pitches and secure new clients for the agency.
- You’ll have the ability to arm yourself with everything you need to impress at client pitches.
- This may include putting together a PPC proposal document, carrying out a PPC account audit, or having case studies prepared as well as other sales documents.
PPC tools and reporting
- You’ll have full freedom to build on the tools and processes currently being used at the agency to improve the agency offers.
- This includes reporting documents, optimization tools, data analysis tools, and more.
Person experience & requirements:
- PPC: 4+ years (required)
- Google Ads: 3 years (required)
- Paid Social: 1 year (required)
- Able to work on own initiative
- The confidence to create a growth strategy for the agency and see it through
- Highly motivated and driven
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.